The popular Entrepreneurial Negotiations course is offered twice a year at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for both undergraduate and graduate students studying engineering and/or business. Now, an interactive online professional certificate course is available in English for US and global participants. This online course is offered twice a year.
The online course, based on proven research at MIT and at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, will guide you through the theory and practice of negotiation techniques.
- Learn about the key factors of Entrepreneurial Negotiation
- Experience our "hands-on" approach to learning by taking part in interactive activities: practicing negotiation skills online, and role-plays simulations and peer-provided feedback.
- Hear real case studies from entrepreneurs on their failure stories, and how they negotiated their way to success.
- Build trust to improve negotiation outcomes and reduce uncertainty.
- Protect and increase the value of your your product, service, or ideas.
- Deal with ego and the need to build trust in relationships.
- Navigate the bargaining process when economic uncertainty and technical sophistication are at stake.
- Recognize the emotional dimensions of entrepreneurial negotiations to win deals.
- Develop you own theory of practice of entrepreneurial negotiation.
- Receive you own MITx Professional Certificate upon full completion.