MITxPRO: Entrepreneurial Negotiations
The popular Entrepreneurial Negotiations course is offered twice a year at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for both undergraduate and graduate students studying engineering and/or business. Now, an interactive online professional certificate course is available in English for US and global participants. This online course is offered twice a year.
Our book, Entrepreneurial Negotiation, serves as the course book for both the in-person course at MIT and the online professional certificate course.
The online course, based on proven research at MIT and at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, will guide you through the theory and practice of negotiation techniques.
- Learn about the key factors of Entrepreneurial Negotiation
- Experience our "hands-on" approach to learning by taking part in interactive activities: practicing negotiation skills online, and role-plays simulations and peer-provided feedback.
- Hear real case studies from entrepreneurs on their failure stories, and how they negotiated their way to success.
- Build trust to improve negotiation outcomes and reduce uncertainty.
- Protect and increase the value of your your product, service, or ideas.
- Deal with ego and the need to build trust in relationships.
- Navigate the bargaining process when economic uncertainty and technical sophistication are at stake.
- Recognize the emotional dimensions of entrepreneurial negotiations to win deals.
- Develop you own theory of practice of entrepreneurial negotiation.
- Receive you own MITx Professional Certificate upon full completion.